- Photofina is a Long Island/NYC professional photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Babies, Children, Families, Engagement, and Special Events photography. -

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Special Maternity Session ~ Part Two

My wife and I have this thing about the water or just being by the beach. I was never a beach person until I met her. The ocean is just a nice peaceful place to unwind and also for me a great place to take photos ;)  My assistant came with us that day to help take some photos of us. My assistant being my tripod and remote for my camera. We experimented this technique a couple of years ago in South Carolina on vacation, did it again when we went to the Caribbean and now pretty much every time we go on vacation. I think i have mastered this task pretty well. Here are a few from the day at the beach capturing the final weeks before our little guy arrives!






No comments:

Post a Comment