- Photofina is a Long Island/NYC professional photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Babies, Children, Families, Engagement, and Special Events photography. -

Friday, September 14, 2012

Family Session to kick off Labor Day weekend

Hi Everyone!!  We kicked off Labor Day weekend with this lovely family. I had a blast at this session and the kids did too. The little guy was able to show off his football skills and his sister enjoyed modeling as we called it.

These are a few of my favorite shots. Enjoy and be in touch so I can capture some special moments of your family.

I love when clients are themselves and I can catch moments like this. 


Sibling love. These two were a blast!

Beautiful family on a beautiful day!


One of his last catches landed him in the water. Good ending to a photo session!

No comments:

Post a Comment